About the Client
- Global seller of athletic footwear and accessories
- Annual sales of $572,000,000
- Employs 600 associates
- Duration: October 2005 and still ongoing
- Modules include: FI, MM, SD, MDM, Inventory Logistics
- Number of resources:
- Part-time project manager
- 7 curricula developers
- 10 instructors
- Implementation of SAP ECC 6.0 AFS Industry version
- Captivate (eLearning courses)
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Developed and managed an SAP End-User Education Strategy, including class schedule and attendance mapping
- Developed end-user curricula for eLearning and instructor led training delivery
- Delivery of end-user education (approx 70 days) at client locations in the United States, Canada, Taiwan, and the People’s Republic of China:
- HR & Payroll Consulting along with various other spot consulting services
- Teksoft Resource Library (TRL)
- Development of BPPs
- Spot consulting
- Go-Live Support for all Phase I locations in 4 different countries and 2 different continents
The Teksoft Difference
- The ability and experience of our SAP training professionals to lend a lean project team with assistance on training and configuration challenges.
- Ability of the Teksoft team to establish confidence and cooperation with the client’s team members and management.
- Immediate, cost effective, and sustained curricula development due to experienced SAP training professionals and their ability to leverage existing training materials (the TRL).
- Depth of quality SAP training professionals to successfully deploy training in multiple countries.
Embraced the client’s challenging goals and timelines as their own, including the assignment of instructors in 4 different countries and 2 different continents.
- 97% class attendance
- Teksoft instructors averaged 6.6 out of a possible 7.0 rating scale
- Teksoft course materials/exercises averaged 6.6 out of a possible 7.0 rating scale
- Inventory and shipping levels achieved pre go-live levels within 5 days